points - Details)
Updated Grade 3 MAP ELA practice workbook for the 2020-21 state test prep. Designed by expert teachers to help your student succeed on the Missouri student learning assessments.
Lumos tedBook for Grade 3 English Language Arts Missouri state test prep offers online access to two realistic practice tests that mirror the 2020-21 Missouri test blueprints as well as a comprehensive review of 3rd grade ELA standards. It provides an efficient pathway for 3rd graders to succeed on the MAP for English Language Arts.
Trusted by over 384,000 students, 56,000 teachers & 28,000 schools to improve student performance in assessments.
Grade 3 ELA MAP Test Prep tedBook’s Benefits for Students;
- Two online practice tests that mimic the 3rd grade Missouri ELA test
- Practice MAP tech-enhanced items (TEI)
- Personalized study plan tailored to address learning gaps
Benefits of MAP 3rd Grade ELA Test Practice Workbook for Parents as a Home Learning Resource;
- Performance reports to monitor learning progression
- Language Arts lessons & practice resources to support skills mastery
- Convenient access to all resources & reports through the StepUp mobile app
Benefits of the 3rd Grade MAP ELA Workbook for Teachers;
- Access to teaching resources to boost ELA scores on grade 3 Missouri state tests
- Tools for differentiated ELA instruction
- Detailed standards reporting to pinpoint strengths & weaknesses
- EdSearch to build ELA resource kits, quizzes within minutes
Smart Test Prep Methodology for Success on Missouri State Assessments
With over a decade of experience in developing practice resources for standardized tests, Lumos Learning has designed the Smart Test Prep methodology to help students succeed on Missouri assessments. This proven methodology offers students realistic MAP practice & the tools to overcome every proficiency gap.
In the Lumos Smart Test Prep cycle, students complete the first online MAP practice test that will allow the system to identify proficiency gaps. A personalized study plan is then generated by the system precisely tailored to address each student’s partial proficiency topics. Based on the study plan’s recommendations, students can efficiently complete the appropriate lessons in the workbook. After completing the study plan, students can attempt the targeted remedials assigned online to reinforce the concepts and provide foundational skills practice where necessary. After completing the remedial practice, students can take the second online MAP practice test to demonstrate their readiness and standards mastery. This methodology saves test prep time and offers empathetic remediation to help students succeed with individualized practice.
3rd Grade Language Arts Printed Workbook for Missouri State Test Practice Includes;
- Complete Grade 3 English Language Arts Missouri learning standards practice;
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- ELA questions with answer keys & explanations
- Strategies to improve speed & accuracy on the test
Give your student the Lumos tedBook advantage today!
Missouri State Tests or MAP is the student assessment conducted by Missouri State Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Lumos Learning. Missouri Department of Education has not endorsed the contents of this book.
The online access provided with the book purchase is limited and shall not include full access to the complete Lumos StepUp Program.